Accessories and extras :
- Dirt wiper: The dirt wiper cleans the piston rod prevent entering dirt into the gas spring to protect the sealing for damaging
- Valve: With a valve is it possible to adjust the force of the gas spring exactly to the requirements of the end use envisage. (User Manuel at Downloads)
- PVC Protection tube: The protection tube protects the rod for scratches and dirt from outside widths can damage the piston rod. The working length of the rod will reduce by using this application
- Steel Protection tube: A steel protection tube provides the spring beside protection of the piston rod stability en reduces the possibility of bending of the piston rod, especially by oversized stroke lengths.
- Safety Tube: When the gas spring is completely extended this security, tube locks the spring automatically
The locking has to be released manually to compress the gas spring The working length of the rod will reduce by using this application
- Grease chamber: The use of a grease chamber will reduce the friction of the gas spring and provides more possibilities of mounting the gas spring because its protecting the sealing for dries out.
- Friction part: True the use of a friction part its become easier to adjusting the force of the gas spring equal to the weight the gas spring has to carry.
- High-temperature: When a gas spring for a long period expose to higher temperatures it is recommended to perform the gas spring with special sailings (Max + 200 Degrees)
- Low-temperature: When a gas spring for a long period expose to low temperatures it is recommended to perform the gas spring with special sailings (Max – 40 Degrees)
- 110. Floating piston: True the use of a floating piston in the gas spring the oil and gas filling will be separated from eats other and arises a lasting decline during the whole stroke in depended of the mounting situation. The stroke length of the rod will reduce by using this application.
- Stronger end-damping: A stronger end-damping of the gas spring is only possible when the spring is mounted the right way with the piston rod pointed down.
- Stainless Steel Piston rod: Only the piston rod made out of stainless steel for advanced functionality.
- Stainless Steel 304: Gas spring completely made out of stainless steel for Special high-value applications
- Stainless Steel 316: Gas spring completely made out of stainless steel for Special high-value applications, for example at the Yacht building